We are leading manufacturers of Speciality Chemicals & Ion Exchange Resins, with more than fiftyfouryears of experience in catering to a vast number of industries like Textile, Paper, Leather, Agro/Fertilizer, Paint, Construction, Dyestuff, Waste Water treatment, Thermal Power Plants, Petrochemicals complex etc. We have a wide network of offices & agents spread across the nation, with three production facilities in Maharashtra and two R & D laboratories.We were formerly known as Nopco India Ltd., Diamond Shamrock (I) Ltd. & Henkel Chemicals (I) Ltd.
Qualification & Experience:
Ideal candidate should possess:
Prior experience in a similar role is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree with Diploma in Export/Imports Management.
- Excellent command over written and spoken English.
- Ability to perform intelligently and swiftly.
- Hands on experience of handling all EXIM documentation.
Preferred Industry: Chemicals / Petro Chemical / Plastic / Rubber/Paints.
Job Responsibilities Includes (but not limited to):
- Fully responsible for all logistics related matters for Exports.
- Liasing with plants, CHA, customers, shipping lines, and transporters.
- Complete pre and post-shipment documentation.
- Coordination with plants and ensure timely shipment of materials.
- Strong knowledge of Export documentation and logistics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Well conversant with Import Export regulations.
- Good knowledge of computers such as MS Office, email, etc.
- Presentable, smart and quick to respond.
- Hard working and able to work independently.
- Very tough Negotiator with Shipping agents and CHA.
- Good commercial acumen and ability to deal with senior people in the industry.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within time frame & budget.
Excellent career prospects & attractive remuneration is assured.
ONLY candidates residing in or near Lower Parel vicinity must apply.
Candidates must email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning the position for which they are applying, along with an A4 size note as to why they think they are suitable for the position applied.